Notre Dame Village has three residences designed with unique “small house” concepts (not to be confused with the tiny house trend). Each house provides a natural home setting to 12 individuals, whose suites have fall protection flooring. Through nationally-recognized small house philosophies and practices, the holistic approach honors each resident’s choices and gives equal weight to all aspects of the holistic person, well beyond merely the physical/medical needs. These residences support individuals who have memory challenges or other cognitive impairment. Click for a photo tour of the small house residence.
- Each house has a private entrance, living room with fireplace, dining room, full kitchen, pantry, utility rooms, a laundry, quiet room, spa, and home office
- 12 private resident suites with private bathrooms that include shower
- Resident suites have innovative fall protection flooring – ask us more!
- Secure indoor and outdoor living for individuals with memory challenges
- Assistance with activities of daily living