Here are a few highlights about the residences that will be part of Notre Dame Village:
Memory Care “Small Houses”
Notre Dame Village will have three residences designed with unique “small house” concepts (not to be confused with the tiny house trend). Each house provides a natural home setting to 12 individuals. The holistic approach honors each resident’s choices and is meant to give equal weight to all aspects of the holistic person, well beyond merely the physical/medical needs. These residences support individuals who have memory challenges or other cognitive impairment.
- Each house has a private entrance, living room with fireplace, dining room, full kitchen, pantry, utility rooms, a laundry, quiet room, spa, and home office
- 12 private resident rooms with private baths with shower
- Secure indoor and outdoor living for individuals with memory challenges
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Independent Living Apartments
Independent living apartments at Notre Dame Village will offer an independent lifestyle with amenities and services. The building will consist of 74 private apartments, ready for your home furnishings. A balance of privacy and life enriching activities enables residents to make their own individualized choices.
- Four floor plan styles: studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom
- Full kitchen furnished with appliances
- In-suite laundry
- Covered parking garage
- Choices for apartment finishes* (limitations apply)
- Housekeeping services
- Meal plans
Cottages at Notre Dame Village will offer spacious 2 bedroom/
2 bathroom open floor plans. You’ll find quality comforts and affordable style, with choices and upgrades to make it your home. Local award-winning home builder Payne and Payne is crafting these exceptional homes.
- Plentiful storage space
- Furnished kitchen
- Private, attached two-car garage
- In-home full laundry/utility room
- Private porch
- Options for interior craftsmanship
- All kitchen and laundry appliances included: electric stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, electric washer, electric dryer, automatic garage door opener
Notre Dame Village is a unique collaboration between two non-profit organizations: the Sisters of Notre Dame, an international congregation of more than two thousand apostolic women religious, and Jennings, who is celebrating 75 years of offering residences and services for adults.
We are not yet accepting applications. We are currently working on finalizing details, such as rates and services. The idyllic charm of Notre Dame Village will be captured not only in acres of pastoral landscape but in its architecture and lifestyles as well. From natural serenity to customizable home features, Notre Dame Village will have something for everyone.
We appreciate that you signed up to remain on our mailing list. We will send updates on a regular basis, and you will receive them by email or US mail based on your preferences. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Brazytis, Director of Marketing and Outreach, by email: email@example.com or by phone: (440) 279-9400.